Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Globant is a place where engineering, design and innovation meets scale. We are looking for someone to be part of our team and we believe that this is your time to take a new challenge.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
* Learning technologies involved in the project, follows PHP best practices and coding standards.
* Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving. Uses discretion in identifying and resolving complex problems and assignments.
* Demonstrates effective communication skills. Attending conference calls and writing emails to customers.
* Contributes fully to the work of teams. Interacts with and influences department/project team members.
* Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently.
* Coaching and guiding Junior developers and trainees.
* Learning development methodologies.
* Works to required standards.
* 3/5 years of experience
* Magento, Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, Symfony, Cake, Zend or any other framework is a plus.
* Templates, Responsive design
* Client side Frameworks: Backbone, Angular, Ember is a plus
* Bachelor of Computer Science, System Engineering, software development field, or equivalent work experience [Desirable]
* Advanced or intermediate English proficiency.