Descripción del puesto de trabajo
At Globant we boost our client's digital experience by ideating and creating the most innovative software products leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We are the place where innovation, design and engineering meet scale.
Globant is searching for a Presales Consultant who will facilitate Globant business and revenue goals by providing consistent, high quality support and assistance in Latam & USA. The PreSales Consultant will lead the qualification, opportunity assessment, and proposal phases of the sales process.
If you join us, you’ll get to:
* Develop and deliver written solution proposals and presentations to clients including responses to RFPs/RFIs/RFQs
* Analyze requirements and develop customer's business case for the recommended solution as appropriate
* Create and deliver demos and presentations which map benefits of Globant to specific business and technical needs
* Assist sales in getting answers to questions and resolving technical issues
* Serve as liaison between sales and operations
* Maintain solid knowledge of Globant solutions and capabilities to facilitate sales efforts
* Maintain technical, market, and industry knowledge
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Excellent customer service, oral and written communications skills
* Strong problem solving, presentation and organizational skills
* Independent, self-starter with excellent matrix management skills
* Ability to master a broad range of expertise ranging from understanding the business process to collecting and analyzing business and technical requirements
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business, related field or equivalent years of experience
* 2+ years of sales experience, especially selling technology and related professional services to regional and global enterprises
* 5+ years in software development or pre-sales with proven ability to understand and analyze prospects needs and identify, develop and present appropriate solutions
* Experience in services model on a global basis that includes: up-front implementation, service level agreements, operations, on-going customer management and change management
Are you ready?