Descripción del puesto de trabajo
At Globant we boost our client's digital experience by ideating and creating the most innovative software products leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We are the place where innovation, design and engineering meet scale.
We are looking for Project Manager to join our team onsite!
As a Project Manager you will enable our development teams to work effectively together with the client and support our project operation. At its core, this is a servant leadership role who facilitates and supports our teams in delivering high value solutions to our customers, contributing to building an environment where continuous improvement of the product development process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding software.
If you join us, You will get to:
* Assist the team in the early identification of impediments and work accordingly with the organization and/or other teams in order to remove them or mitigate their impact to the product development process.
* Train and Mentor the team in the correct understanding of Agile values, principles and applicable frameworks, enabling the team to identify how to get most value out of them within the context of the project.
* Make effective and timely use of escalations to the account team and/or client when needed.
* Coach client’s Product Owner in process-related aspects.
* Actively engage in coordination efforts with other PMs from the engagement in order to build a cohesive execution strategy and collaborate as much as possible.
* Coach the team towards effective:
* Quality outcomes in terms of Product, Process and Technical implementation - with excellence in mind.
* Risk & Dependency management - with safety & effectiveness in mind.
* Metric management - with continuous improvement in mind.
* Communication & Reporting - with better visibility, assertiveness & transparency in mind.
If you are up for new challenges and have:
* 3-5 years of minimum relevant experience in a software development or delivery organization working with agile teams.
* Demonstrating effective communication in written and spoken English language is required.
* BSc in Engineering or related discipline strongly desired.
* Hands on software development experience is a plus.
* Agile certifications is a plus
Are you ready?