Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Google Technical Services Vendor Operations team manages vendor operations on a global basis and ensures that Google Technical Services technical operations are controlled, efficient and measurable. As a member of this team, you'll find innovative ways to ensure Google supplier’s output meets or exceeds expectations. You thrive on achieving the highest level of quality of our operations. Externally, you collaborate with our outsourcing partners and internally, you collaborate across the both Vendor Operations and SalesTech to deliver outstanding results.
Google has employees operating in multiple countries around the world and continues to grow at a very rapid pace. Google’s global nature, high growth rate, extensive benefit programs, and highly-mobile workforce provides unique challenges to the vendor operations and digital media professional. You are a talented operational leader who will help execute a vendor operations strategy supporting Google’s continued growth and success.
You play a critical role in the organization, overseeing and verifying the output quality of technical services suppliers. Whether it be through transformation efforts, process re-engineering or investments in tools and automation -- you will drive continuous improvement efforts through collaboration with outsourced suppliers and the broader Vendor Operations and SalesTech organizations, all while maintaining your operational team’s near flawless execution. You possess a passion for learning, a bias for thoughtful action, experience in driving continuous quality improvements in operational processes, and a desire to create a fun environment for yourself and your team.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Manage local vendor relationships and be responsible for day-to-day operations at the site, and collect vendor data and monitor vendor performance (SLA compliance, MBRs, QBRs) using standard templates and cadence.
- Identify process improvement opportunities within current workflows, channel feedback to internal/external stakeholders, and support vendor in ongoing activities, including monthly planning of resource staffing, training and certification of new agents and tools access.
- Act as primary vendor/Google escalation point of contact, communicate staffing needs and launch requirements with vendor, and work with vendor to test adequacy of workflow documentation and communicate need for updates/clarifications to project management and product subject matter experts.
- Work with site leads to ensure on-boarding of vendor agents (i.e. secure seats, network infrastructure, and access to tools), and work with product subject matter experts to manage agent training, and pre-launch testing.
- Collaborate with Project and Site Managers to coordinate the local component of request for proposal respondent evaluations, and work with analysts and finance agents to drive purchase order approval; review invoices from supplier, ensuring that services match services invoiced.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 3 years of experience in Vendor Management.
* MBA or Master's degree in engineering.
* 6 years of relevant experience in vendor management processes.
* Experienced in consultation and change management. Ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities, and to efficiently lead a team, work as an individual contributor, organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
* Knowledge of local vendor landscape, and the ability to conduct vendor due-diligence, identify potential challenges and manage resolution before workflow is transitioned.
* Effective communication, customer service, and people skills. Quick learner who is self-directed, self-motivated, detail oriented, adaptable, and can synthesize and communicate important information.