Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are looking a Value & Product Enhancement Leader, for our Buenos Aires´Offices.
Primary focus of this role will be:
* Improvement in the market deliverables of RMO solutions.
* Support the Product Enhancement plans for those solutions (including product positioning and commercial materials)
* Develop a comprehensive plan identifying important factors to value the portfolio results and focus on highlighting strengths
Core Job Responsibilities:
* Drives efforts to detect and implement best demonstrated practices on presentations, workshops, etc within all COE pods and build playbooks that can be leveraged by any COE Analyst.
* Understands the client needs and decision making process to translate those into simple and powerful analyses with focus on client actionable recommendations or sales presentation.
* Provides support to the HUB Solution Leaders in order to improve the positioning and development of websites delivery
Success will require:
- Strong understanding of client’s needs
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience working with RMO solutions to solve business issues
- Deep communication/presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to design solutions (both standard and non-standard) to answer client business issues
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, including resources allocation, across portfolio and countries
- Consultative Skills
- Team Player
- Team management experience
- Experience and ability to work remotely and virtually
- Comfortable working in a digitally enabled environment
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in statistics, economics, engineering, marketing, advertising
- Experience in Market Research
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)and Statistics Softwares
- Excellent business English, both verbal and written