Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 172629
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Provides first level support for desktop solution users, which includes assistance with service features, report inquiries, payment inquiries along with navigational support to end users. Documents, routes, tracks, escalates and updates customers on status of issues as required.
- Provides quality first tier support, including assistance with service features, reports, and payment inquiries.
- Document appropriate details of inquiry, notifies customers according to notification schedules and takes timely action including follow-up calls on cases as necessary and escalating appropriately as determined by call flow processes.
- Utilizes tools and systems proficiently to document activity and effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Provides additional duties as deemed necessary to achieve and produce a high quality support solution
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Education, Experience & Training required:
* Must have High school diploma with emphasis in Business, Customer Service and/or Computer Technology
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Application Software (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
* Preferably have one or more years of customer service experience in a phone environment.
* Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization.
* Strong one-on-one interpersonal skills.
* Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently.
* Ability to work in a team environment and be open to change.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
* Languages: Native in Spanish and Fluent in English
* Fluency in German or French and highly desired.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
* Job requires frequent communication via telephone, e-mail and fax.
* Must work overtime as needed to meet critical business objectives.
* Flexibility in job schedule to accommodate a 24/7/365 support desk.
* Maintain working knowledge of Concur products, including new releases and products
* Maintain accurate, high quality and timely documentation of case notes in order to resolve client issues and questions
Critical Performance Competencies:
* Communication and Influence
* Stress Management
* Analytical Skills
* Process Management/Quality
* Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
* Hires, develops & rewards great people
* Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
* Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
* Displays a relentless commitment to win
* Displays personal & corporate integrity
* Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Help Desk, ERP, Customer Service Representative, SAP, Cloud, Technology, Customer Service