Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 173111
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The intern will be part of the Technology & Platform team. His/her main function is to provide support; assist in the planning and coordination of projects, day to day operations, processes and presentations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Prepare presentations and complex operational content for internal and external meetings
- Develop collaborative work relationships within own team and cross-functional, including representation of team towards other senior executives
- Preparation, execution and follow up of strategic meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepares decision support analysis - updating materials including PowerPoint and excel spreadsheets for meetings and presentations
- Drive and assist in strategic initiatives and projects
- Collect input and produce quarterly reports, updates and quarterly business highlights
- Coordinate local and global strategic projects (including communications plan, action planning and tracking)
- Prepare, lead and support internal projects, including decision taking within clearly defined framework of departmental guidelines and practices
- Understand how to set priorities and allocate them according to each individual’s skills and abilities including action tracking, clear ownership and timelines.
- Supporting knowledge sharing within the team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Preferred field(s) of study: Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, or Liberal Arts.
- Language skills: written and verbal communication skills in both, English and Spanish.
- Computer skills: proficiency with Microsoft Office products (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
- Soft skills: creative, highly result driven, have interest in Social Media, ability of working alone and to interact with teams virtually, proactive, get-it-done” attitude, detail-oriented and highly organized to multitask, goal-focused.
Location: SAP Argentina Panamerican Building - Buenos Aires: Sargento Cabral 3770, Munro, Vicente Lopez
Duration: 12 months
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Computer Science, SAP, Cloud, Entry Level, Technology