Descripción del puesto de trabajo
* Providing end-to-end (L2 - L4) Support to customers for Nokia Digital Intelligence suite of products
* Responsibilities are:
* Analyze investigate and provide software solution to support issues raised by customers and ensure issues are resolved within customer SLA's
* Take ownership of support issues and be proactive when dealing with customer issues
* Performing root-cause analysis on customer issues
* Work cooperatively with various internal teams to ensure that customer support issues are dealt with in a timely manner and in-line with expectations for any project/support work that rely on it
* The role will involve performing modifications and fixes to the current solution source code
* The role requires large amounts of customer interaction hence the ability to work and communicate effectively is vital
* On-site work at customer site may be required
* Emergency support for Critical issues
* Minimum 3 years working experience with GSM network preferably in mediation
* Minimum 4 years of providing Highly Technical support for complex software applications (deployment level 3 support)
* Minimum 4 years of practical experience with:
* Experience in UNIX scripting and deep knowledge of Red Hat operating system
* Experience in Oracle RDBMS & SQL
* Java / C / Perl / PL-SQL programming experience.
* Deep understanding of networks and IP (traces etc)
* Knowledge of XML/SOAP/SOA and Web services
* At least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Software Computer Telecommunication Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
* Motivated independent and able to build and maintain good relationship with customer
* High fluency in oral and written English & Spanish.
* Must be able to work under pressure
* Puts customer first