Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Google Technical Services Strategy and Operations team is responsible for developing and operationalizing the strategy of Google Technical Services. The team provides critical insights using analytics, ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and initiatives. We focus on aligning business priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve ideas into future-growth initiatives. We enable the success of our operational teams by driving strategy, leading business planning, crafting communications, and developing data insights to drive business decisions.
The Google Technical Services team (known as gTech) provides technical expertise across all Google products to support our global Sales, Business Development and Partnerships teams. We fix any issues on behalf of customers and partners so that our sales teams can focus on what they do best. We collaborate closely with Google's engineering groups to create technical solutions that enable our sales organization to help our customers' businesses grow.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Analyze and optimize the growth of existing partners and build systems and tools to help partner ecosystem grow if required.
- Assist sales manager in business activities such as to present product demo and review technical terms in the contracts.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Development and Engineering.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of relevant work experience.
* 2 years of experience in Internet products and technologies.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* MA/MS degree.
* Experience in pre-sale and post-sale consultation.
* Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
* Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience and comfort with presenting technical materials to large groups.
* Excellent technical, vendor project management, and written and verbal business communication skills. Creative problem-solving, analytical, debugging/troubleshooting skills.