Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
- Understand the unique needs of the Latin American Territories and Key City, and represent their position with both Global Talent Development and Global Talent Management partners.
- Build rapport and credibility with the Latin American HRBPs and Territory Leaders
- Execute the Talent Development Strategy and Initiatives .
- Support and execute the Talent Management practices, in partnership with the HRBP and Geo Talent Management.
- Be the voice of the LatAm employee and business, to ensure the global COEs are creating programs, processes and policies that work with a global employee group.
SUCCESS CRITERIA FOR TALENT DEVELOPMENT & CULTURE
- Enhance center-led materials/experiences/programs with an “in the box mentality so they are able to be self-led (includes translations).
- Provide facilitation and readiness training as needed.
- Provide feedback to the WHQ Design/Innovation team to make products/processes more effective over time and specifically applicable to the LatAm employee base (cultural and language suitability).
- Develop strategies for roll out of initiatives.
- Manage an indirect team of shared resources to support the work need in Territories.
FOR TALENT MANAGEMENT & DIVERSITY
- Help Territory HRBPs to deploy Talent Management processes such as Game Planning, Talent Segmentation, OTP/Calibration sessions, Succession Planning, BIOs/Career and Development Plans.
- Provide Facilitation support as needed inclusive of materials production, connection to APLA TM Coordinator, etc. for E Bands and below.
- Maintain and provide session notes/outcomes to TM Coordinator and/or the TM System.
- Strong operating knowledge or experience of HR COE Practices (TA, TM, OE)
- Minimum of 7+ years executing or supporting Human Resources Talent practices, or equivalent experience with emphasis on Talent Development
- Able to blend learning solutions(digital, physical, etc.) in a way that appeals to the learner base resulting in higher adoption and enabling shifts in learner behaviour and organizational culture.
- Knowledge of adult learning theories, instructional design, program evaluation and learning techniques
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with HRBPs, Business Leaders and external resources.
- Bi-lingual, English and Spanish.
- Proven ability to facilitate in multiple environments, to multiple cultures.
- Comfortable working with and managing a high level of complexity, and is fast moving in a dynamic work environment.
- Proven ability to navigate the matrix.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Liberal Arts Organizational Development or equivalent work experience.
- Consulting/Partnering Skills.
- Project Management.
- Core knowledge/experience Professional Development/and or Engagement.
- Program Experience/Execution.
- Communications (written/Verbal) to multi-cultural audiences.
- Facilitation Skills.
- Marketplace/Territory Experience.
- Self-starter and who is able to manage a portfolio of activity across several stakeholder groups, with little day to day oversight.
- Availability to travel (at least three times a year)
- Workplace: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 8796