Descripción del puesto de trabajo
What You'll Do
The Systems Engineer will have direct account and partner responsibilities for Service Provider accounts in Argentina with some possible additional support for Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru. This individual will be asked to stay up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services. Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory. Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects. Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
We're looking for a Systems Engineer to join our team and direct channel engineering responsibilities for Argentina and additional countries in the LATAM market. You will work very closely with service providers in the aforementioned region. You will work proactively and collaboratively with extended team members to provide technology direction guidance and sales engineering support to partners. The Systems Engineer will keep up-to-date on relevant Cisco competitive solutions, products and services with a strong focus on IP backbone and Metro Ethernet solutions and co-develop Business plans with aligned Partner Account Managers, providing direction and ownership to the technical business needs and strategies. You will effectively deliver to partner technical audiences, customized technology & product presentations and whiteboard discussions and support Cisco culture by sharing technical, professional, and sales skills and knowledge with others. As a Systems Engineer, you'll establish relationships with technical and sales leadership teams, Cisco's Business Units, product lines, and associated product managers in relation to the account/partner and lead discussions with Cisco corporate managers (product and marketing) or Technical Marketing in validating the Cisco solution.
Who You'll Work With
The Systems Engineer works with the Partner Account Manager team, CSEs and PDMs that cover the Argentina and other Latin America countries. You will work closely with the partner leaders in this market as well as the Sales Segment leaders and Engineering teams to ensure a tight alignment. This is a very dynamic team that is always looking to collaborate and find new and innovative ways to address the business and help our partners grow their Cisco business.
Who You Are
A successful Systems Engineer will have the following experience and skills:
* Pre-sales experience with a deeper technical knowledge and expertise in IP Backbone and Metro Ethernet solutions for Service Providers.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills with the ability to work effectively and add value as a team member.
* Strong knowledge of/and fluency in articulating; features, functions, benefits, and positioning of Cisco products, technologies, and services in reference to industry and the ability to apply this knowledge to address customer/partner network requirements.
* Excellent problem solver with ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
* Knowledge of relevant solutions sets product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
* Competitive knowledge (in an area of specialization) including solution, technology and product offerings.
* Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.