Descripción del puesto de trabajo
What You'll Do
The Systems Engineer (SE) is a customer-focused technical sales professional who provides high level technical support and guidance to customers.
* He / she collaborates with the Account Manager to recommend and develop appropriate customer solution offerings.
* The account SE provides an architectural perspective across the Cisco product portfolio and can leverage his / her technical specialization for specific opportunities.
* The technical specialist SE acts in an increasingly consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert, or trusted technical advisor, in his / her field by the account team and customer.
Who You'll Work With
You will work with a highly qualified and empowered team that will allow you to develop all your potential as manager and leader.
Our team is responsible for driving business of the all account for Cisco in MCO (Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay and Colombia) Region.
Develop and lead a high-performance systems engineering team
Teeming with Sales peers to drive Cisco's Vision transforming customer's business.
Make impact on strategy and work towards achieving business goals of the team to which it belongs and to the entire account.
Customer is today in an existing transformational process and we are part of it.
this is a great opportunity to create a career path in Cisco and obtain experience in Public Sector accounts. Come and join the team in Argentina!
Who You Are
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
- 5+ years related Service Provider Technical industry experience.
- 5+ years related technical sales industry experience :
Solution Proposal, Technical Proposal (HLD,LLD), RFI, RFP, LAB Demos & POCs
* Technologies experience and knowledge:
SP Networking technologies and Architectures IP/MPLS, MPLS VPNs, IP CORE, IP Aggregation,
Metro Ethernet, SDN, Programmability
* Fluent in English and Spanish languages.
* Previous experience in similar role.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.