Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Create change here, have an impact in homes around the world
We’ve gone far beyond making things better. And that includes making how we make things better. Around the world and across many sites and sectors, our multi-disciplinary teams are proactively working to streamline the systems that Supply Chain potential. It’s an exciting, wide-open environment in which to drive your own development.
A regular day at work
The main objective of the position is the Design, improvement and optimization of Supply Chainprocesses. Making Supply Chain even better is essential to shaping lives around the world. So you can expect to enjoy a powerful opportunity at the heart of our operations, underpinning and enabling change, locally and globally. You would also apply your understanding of the end-to-end supply chain model to new ways of working to explore the potential this offers to deliver even better and more efficiently for our customers.
* Creative - You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
* Agile - Both flexible and open minded, you work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
* Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
* Focused - You appreciate and understand process and the project goals and work hard torealise them.
Education & experience
* Process Engineering graduate.
* Supply chain experience
* Technical knowledge gained in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
* Fluent in English
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.