Descripción del puesto de trabajo
If you are a top-notch software engineer, with experience building distributed and scalable architectures, we’d love to tell you more about this amazing opportunity. The challenges are myriad, the opportunities are vast, visibility is high, and the ability make a difference is immense.
How will your day be
- Provide level of effort estimated for requested features/solutions;
- Contribute to discussions related to technical designs and architecture;
- Provide technical analysis and present technical solutions to issues;
Participate in project sprint planning, execution and releases on Scrum methodology.
** To be part of our team we expect you to have
Strong experience in software development with Microsoft Technologies;
Knowledge of the following technologies: .Net 4.5, MVC 5; ORM, Web Services; TFS, Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection (Spring.NET preferred);
Familiarized with SQL Server;
English level: upper intermediate or above.
At GlobalLogic we are
- We listen actively, seeking to understand others before making ourselves heard.
- We challenge each other directly while caring about each other personally.
- We’re agile by nature and promise you’ll get competent colleagues to make your day both challenging and exciting.
- We value creative ideas and productivity over seniority and hours worked.
- We respect others’ time by limiting distractions, running efficient meetings and communicating concisely.
- We are eager teachers and curious students who invest in learning.
- We are resilient, thriving in change and adversity.
Obsessed creators of value
- We deeply understand our customers and work hard to anticipate their needs