Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
The Territory Operations Consultant acts as a single point of contact for the Territory or Business specific HRBPs and HRMs. The roles is responsible to drive end to end integration of services through regional HR service centers. The TOC facilitates all required HR Operational programs (annual events to HR Shared Agenda initiatives to local requirements). By gathering insights and partnering with local, regional and global peers the TOC will provide a strong voice in opportunities to continually serve our employees. The TOC will manage escalations and facilitate issue resolution through to completion. They will provide onsite operational support for new hire onboarding, store openings and recurring programmatic events (pay reviews, talent assessments etc). They are responsible to partner with the HR Operational Services team and act as the local contact for audits, data, ad hoc reporting etc.
* Strong operating knowledge or experience of HR COE Practices (TA, TM, OE)
* Minimum of 5+ years executing or supporting Human Resources Operations programs.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Bachelor’s degree in Business or Liberal Arts Organizational Development or equivalent work experience.
* Country or Business specific subject matter expertise related to HR, payroll, benefits and compliance.
* Experience supporting Nike Direct, Distribution Centers and or non-HC locations is valued.
* Ability to flex priorities based on demand and program prioritization
* Experience providing exceptional service to internal customers and stakeholders
* Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field; or two years additional experience in lieu of a degree.
* Ability to work flexible hours in a fast-paced environment
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in HR
* Availability to travel (at least three times a year)
* Workplace: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 8797