Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 176056
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Presales Solution Senior Specialist identifies, understands, and defines customer needs in order to develop and maintain standard product demonstrations and materials to close business and increase revenue. Provides additional support to account executives and conducts demonstrations for strategic purposes, including tradeshows and SAPPHIRE. The Presales Senior Specialist is considered one of the most knowledgeable Presales persons on a given solution in the Business unit they support.
Deal Execution / Demonstration Lead Tasks:
- Responsible for highly complex / visible pre-sales and/or post-sales support of company products/systems.
- Provides advanced-level technical support to complex sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Provides answers to customer / internal SAP team inquiries concerning advanced solution topics.
- Provides software development and consultation to prospective customers.
- Supports regional and offshore Demo Architect teams to build demos based upon customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.
- Will participate in demo system design, planning and spec-out configuration requirements if needed.
- Participate in new product release input, testing and training of peers.
- Quickly establishes oneself as the thought leader of the VAT and fine tunes account strategy.
- Guides team in creation of overall theme & competitive differentiation (value wedges)
- Executes vigorous dry runs on strategic deals and customer engagements.
- Effectively transitions engagement to implementation partner / Field Services
- Is proactive in sharing their knowledge with the greater presales community through Solution Hubs or other enterprise social media where collaboration takes place.
4+ years of presales experience
4+ years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in areas of Human Capital Management Solutions
Demonstrates deep experience in HCM solutions, SAP SuccessFactors and/or SAP HCM Solutions knowledge is desirable
Demonstrates 5-7 successful engagements leading small teams on small-mid-sized deals
Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
Experience in sales processes
Excellent presentation and communication skills English: proficient
Business level local language: expert Fluent English spoken and written
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
Master equivalent: optional
MBA / Ph.D.: optional
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, Developer, SAP, Cloud, Pre-Sales, Technology, Sales