Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are looking for a Senior Analyst - Accounting & Tax in Buenos
She/He will be responsible for:
Two roles: Accounting Analyst and Tax Analyst.
* Support the business in any accounting requirement;
* Responsible for the accounting closing, keeping both US and Argentinean Gaap updated;
* Responsible for building the accounts reconciliations and follow up on actions for corrections;
* Supporting all audits (internal and external) and internal controls;
* Responsible for IC transactions;
* Responsible for coordinating the preparation and proper presentation of legal papers;
* Responsible to ensure all Statutory accounting obligations;
* Support on ERP´s accounting parameterization and deployment in 2017;
* Responsible for Fixed Assets management;
* Supporting the cost calculation of the month;
* Although this role is genuinely accounting, this position will be supporting the controllership area on building the forecast monthly and explaining the variances against actuals.
* Support the business in any tax requirement;
* Managing the external consult that provides Tax Services;
* Keeping and control the Tax and Legal Calendars;
* Controlling the tax and legal requirements of local government (AFIP);
* Focal point for providing documentation/information for any inspection, such as AFIP (local IRS);
* Be updated with Taxes and Accounting changes;
* Represent Eaton in AFIP´s requirements.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting;
* English level: Advanced;
* Knowledge of local taxes regulations, general accounting procedures (including USGaap and Local Gaap);
* Experience with taxes and accounting;
* Proficient in Data Entry and relevant Computer Applications.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We
provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage
electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and
sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the
environment through the use of power management technologies and services.
Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in
more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above
and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you
see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on
improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton
can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Organización: EPG LAC PQD Power Quality Division
Nivel de puesto: Colaborador individual
Horario: Tiempo completo
Es un trabajo a distancia (es decir, trabajar desde casa o otro centro Eaton)
permitió para este puesto?: No -ES
¿Esta oferta de reubicación posición?: Relocation from within hiring region
Viaje: Sí, un 10 % del tiempo
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.