Descripción del puesto de trabajo
IT Resources is looking for a Scrum Master/Agile Coach to join a team working at an important agroindustry company.
* Guide and organize the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
* Guide the team on how to get the most of our self-organization.
* Guide the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
* Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
* Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
* Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
* Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution plus all scrum ceremonies
* Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
* Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
* Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
* Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I) or equivalent.
* Advanced English.
* Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
* Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
* Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
* First class Medical coverage.
* English courses in-company.
* Discounts in education centers, gyms, bars, restaurants, bookstores, travel agencies, etc.
Workday: Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 18.30 pm.
¡Join to IT Resources!