Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 162961
Work Area: Education and Training
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Early Talent
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Career Level: Entry Level
Recruiter Name: Amrita P
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
THE YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners.
How you benefit:
- Start their journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare them for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training;
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM A CANDIDATE:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Argentina;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time /non-permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major that includes Accounting and Business Admin.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this will be requested.
- Candidates must have a home in or around Buenos Aires as travel / accommodation is not provided;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in late November 2017 and full time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday - Friday throughout the training period is essential.
- The program will include breaks for Christmas and New year and it will end in early March 2018.
PLEASE SUBMIT THE ENGLISH VERSION OF YOUR CV WHEN APLYING.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Curriculum, Training, SAP, ERP, Cloud, Education, Operations, Technology