Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Nielsen is always searching for the best talent! The SEFF Sales Specialist is a key member of the team responsible for supporting the business and sales strategies for Nielsen´s solutions and Practice area.
A Day In Your Life
- Provide essential pre-sales and sales services to a certain group of clients assigned, potential/new clients and prospects
- Prepare and adapt demonstration presentations to for clients’ needs throughout the sales cycle
- Expand and maintain effective knowledge of markets, competition, products and strategies specific to Nielsen’s competitive environment
- Collaborate with the Expert’s COE team in assuring value delivery through the different studies/analysis, client satisfaction, and execution of business plans
- Perform solo and/or team level thought leadership presentations to all levels of personnel, including C Level and other senior level executives
- Develop, design and deploy presales processes as part of the overall sales pursuit
- Provide expertise in Request for Proposals (RFP) phase and questions arising during the sales process
- University Degree or Diploma in a relevant field
- 3+ years proven experience in pre-sales, sales consulting or professional services
- Prior market research industry experience (preferred in multinational companies or big agencies
- Good knowledge of Web Technologies/Environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment, client facing a valued challenge, contact us now!