Descripción del puesto de trabajo
SUMMARY OF POSITION :
The Commercial Incentives Analyst will provide direct support and execution of the sales incentives process for Latin America including all MDT businesses. This includes supporting Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) design (owned by Total Rewards), territory alignment management, quota setting support, compensation system administration, training the commercial teams, inquiry support, financial modeling to ensure budget attainment, incentives accrual process and delivering payments to the commercial teams monthly, quarterly and annually according to the SIP design.
The Commercial Incentives Analyst will directly report to the Commercial Incentives Manager and will interface with commercial team members daily across Latin America. This will be a fast paced, analytically rigorous position focused on high customer (sales team) satisfaction and high quality of work. The commercial incentives process is a critical component to keeping our teams motivated and to ensure full understanding of their compensation plans, and to receive timely payments and accurate reports.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS :
Maintain all territory alignments and crediting rules in Callidus Cloud incentive compensation system, SAP and any other active territory assignment system.
Ensure commercial team members are paid on time with high accuracy monthly, quarterly and annually
Aggregate data and create reports based on business needs
Assist in building analytical models to answer business questions related to compensation, quota, territories
Assist in quota setting process and administration of related tools
Assist in sales incentive design and interacting with commercial leaders
Assist in training of commercial team members, may include travel and web conferencing
Respond to inquiries in a timely manner from the commercial payees
Support developing analytical models that forecast sales compensation payouts and effectiveness
Assist in communication and administration of Presidents Club, SPIFFS and other sales competitions
BS 4yr Degree in Business Mgmt., Marketing, Decision Science, Finance, Accounting,
2+ years sales compensation supporting a professional B2B selling organization
2+ years report creation and maintenance
2+ years advanced analytics experience
2+ years in medical devices, pharmaceutical or biotech sales support
Proven ability to drive organizational adoption of analytics & processes
Ability to effectively interface and communicate with business leaders
Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
* Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access,
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven project management skills including ability to plan/ prioritize and set goals for self in order to meet customer needs.
* Ability to work in matrix organization and interface with all levels of the organization
* Customer Focused with a proven track record to meet time sensitive deadlines in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Proven ability to proactively take action to prevent potential problems
* Proven ability to effectively resolve problems that may occur (under minimal supervision)
* Experience supporting the demands of a mobile sales force
* Proven ability to establish and maintain successful professional business relationships