Descripción del puesto de trabajo
IT Resources is looking for a Sailpoint Identity Management Engineer to join a team of an important lab.
- Design, implementation of IDM Systems & user provisioning Interfaces.
- Design, implementation, administration & operational 2nd level support of BI heterogeneous system landscape.
- Support and consulting in the planning and implementation of IDM processes, including evaluation of other/new IDM processes and providers to cover new IDM requirements from the business (e.g. Cloud services), regarding implementation effort and market readiness.
- Ensure the stable operation of HA Systems (high availability).
- Support the release to production of application & infrastructure systems.
- Development of troubleshooting guides (run books) for the 1st tier operations support.
- Development of knowledge base articles for BI's Global Service desks.
- Documentation of Systems in a highly controlled environment (GxP).
- Maintenance and optimization of complex systems management platforms.
- Performance analysis & system optimization (Operating Systems).
- Ensuring a high quality service for the infrastructure systems in the area of responsibility based on ITIL processes.
- Sailpoint IdentityIQ - Operation, Administration, Troubleshooting, Configuration, Tomca.
- Sailpoint IdentityIQ - Detailed knowledge about enhancing of core functionality according business needs, adaption of Core Workflows, modification of Rules, adaption of provisioning connectors.
- SQL for the definition and design of Views and Processes.
- Scripting to provision connected MS Systems via PowerShell.
- Basic administration knowledge of the connected systems: Active Directory, Exchange 2010, JMS, SAP, Web Services (via SOAP).
- Diploma degree / Bachelor's degree in IT or adequate business.
- Extended experience in Identity Management Projects and verifiable references from Identity Management Projects with comparable complexity and number of users to BI, based on Sailpoint Technology.
- At least 2 years in international experience in daily business.
- Basic knowledge of products of other IDM tool vendors or providers is required.
- Knowledge in Java / Bean Shell / XML
- Experience with the implementation and operation of the mentioned technologies.
- Experience in the design and configuration of the Sailpoint Identity IQ user interface.
- Knowledge of provisioning Standard SCIM for Cloud based Applications und on Premise Applications.
- Detailed knowledge of WebServices/JSON interfaces.
- Advanced English level.
- First class Medical coverage.
- English courses in-company.
- Dining room on floor.
- Home office.
- Discounts in education centers, gyms, bars, restaurants, bookstores, travel agencies, etc.
Workday: Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM
¡Join to IT Resources!