Descripción del puesto de trabajo
As a Resource Planner at PAREXEL, you have an opportunity to help achieve success by aligning resources to new projects and evaluating capacity and aligning resources as appropriate. You will work closely with project teams to determine appropriate resources for awarded work. Facilitate timely resourcing decisions and ensure resources are aligned to business needs. Proactively resolve issues by closely managing business needs to align available resources.
* Lead responsibility for a large group of resources form a planning, allocation and forecasting perspective
* Use ‘Resource Optimization Framework’ to drive optimal resourcing decisions,
* Maintain macro-level understanding of awarded work, potential new business, resource demand for the next 3-6 months, resource supply and challenges within the scope of the role
* Evaluate specific resource needs for proposals/bid defense meetings and awarded studies (Amount of hours needed and by when, overall experience and experience in requested Therapeutic Area in order to be successful)
* Utilize all resources to identify employees with specific experience who are available for assignments for proposals and awarded projects.
* Assess capacity of team members to determine availability for new projects.
* Make suggestions for assignments for proposals/bid defense meetings and awarded work (new business, replacements of team members due to sick leave, maternity leave, company leave, exchange of staff on studies); track and follow up on the assignments
* Develop, prepare, and distribute resourcing projection reports (monthly at a minimum or more frequently as needed)
Utilize your flexible attitude, excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills to facilitate the appropriate planning activities for projects in a fast paced environment. Manage multiple tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail while ensuring a high quality work. Identify and address issues proactively in a timely manner. Ability to take initiative, work independently and use excellent time management skills to achieve objectives. Excellent computer and internet skills including knowledge of MS-Office products such as Excel and Word.
Qualifications : Education
? Bachelors Degree required –– ideally a degree in finance, business, IT, HR or equivalent preferred.
? Fluent in written and oral English in addition to local language
Minimum Work Experience
? Relevant work experience
? Years of experience, 3+