Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software hardware and services for any type of network Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers governments and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia employment decisions are made regardless of race color national or ethnic origin religion gender sexual orientation gender identity or expression age marital status disability protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Key experience and skills required:
* 10+ years of proven sales and/or pre-sales experience in a software technology company selling to the Communications industry service provider preferred or vertical segments may be considered.
* Understand Communications software with prior employment history in this space selling TEF solutions or other related software.
* Ability to build C-Suite relationships directly with the customers.
* Solid business acumen understanding the complexities of business and customer needs.
* Understand the TEF technical value proposition and translate it into a business value position (i.e. consultative sales approach for selling solutions).
* Ability to bring various teams together and lead sales campaigns.
* Ability to work/develop the partner ecosystem to enable a stronger go-to-market approach to increase market coverage.
* Demonstrate ability to close large and complex deals >1Me.
* Should be managing at least >3Me annual sales quota and have documented history to have met or exceed targets constantly.
* Excellent communication interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Excellent English and Spanish verbal and written communication skills required. Portuguese is a plus.
* Creative 'out of the box' thinker.
* Exceptional work ethic the ability to work independently self-motivated driven and a strong desire to succeed.