Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software hardware and services for any type of network Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers governments and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia employment decisions are made regardless of race color national or ethnic origin religion gender sexual orientation gender identity or expression age marital status disability protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nokia Software Global Business Center is seeking a strategic software sales professional to develop NOKIA's Software business with key accounts in assigned Market Unit/CBT. The Overlay Sales Manager is responsible to drive closure of new Software business identifying & developing opportunities strategy and win plans for cases.
Title: Software Overlay Sales Manager
Reporting Relationship: reports to the Software Market Unit Sales Manager
The position has the following core responsibilities:
- Develop strategy tactics and sales plans relative for the key account(s) assigned.
- Generate strong pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned quota(s).
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities in meeting with C-Suite key decision makers to obtain executive sponsorship in pursuit of the sale.
- Understand customer business paint points and KPI's and drive offer strategy and win plan.
- Develop and position Software value proposition demonstrating business benefits and ROI differentiating NOKIA from its competitors.
- Achieve and strive to exceed assigned quota(s).
- Partner with the broader NOKIA sales team to leverage joint solutioning and sales. Work with sales pre-sales and sales support functions to extend our sales efforts in the accounts.
- Introduce appropriate senior NOKIA management resources in pursuit of orders/sales opportunities.
- Work with alliance partners to extend our sales efforts in the accounts.
- Strictly adhere to the published NOKIA SELL & Software A processes.
- Complete all administrative assignments comprehensively and on-time.
- Represent NOKIA in a professional and an ethical manner.
- Travel to make sales calls and related business activities can be up to 3 to 4 days a week in assigned territory.
Key experience and skills required
- At least 8 years of proven sales experience in a software technology company selling to the Communications industry.
- Understand Digital Experience SW Solutions with prior employment history in this space selling solutions able to help companies to manage care and monetize their client digital experience.
- Ability to build C-Suite relationships directly with the customers.
- Ability to build relationships and sell with existing market specific sales organization (CO or GEPS/TXLE).
- Solid business acumen understanding the complexities of business and customer needs.
- Ability to understand at a high level the technical value proposition and then translate it into a business value position (i.e. consultative sales approach for selling solutions).
- Ability to bring various teams together in pursuit of sales opportunities
- Ability to work/develop the partner ecosystem to enable a stronger go-to-market approach to increase market coverage.
- Demonstrate ability to close large and complex deals >1Me.
- Should be managing at least >3Me annual sales quota and have documented history to have met or exceed targets constantly.
- Excellent communication interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Creative 'out of the box' thinker.
- Ability to multi-task prioritize and manage time effectively
- Exceptional work ethic the ability to work independently self-motivated driven and a strong desire to succeed.