Descripción del puesto de trabajo
At Globant we boost our client's digital experience by ideating and creating the most innovative software products leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We are the place where innovation, design and engineering meet scale.
Globants Quality Engineering Studio is looking for talented Quality Control Analyst:
Applying for this position means you would be responsible for:
* May assess testing efforts for all project stages
* Defining testing strategies for different types of problems
* Planning the whole testing of a project
* Performing the startup and execution of a low and medium-complexity testing project
* Performing monitoring and control tasks
* Defining report and metrics plans (Reports, Metrics, Signoff, etc.) as well as executing them throughout a project
* Supporting the definition and execution of UAT and post-production tests
* Having knowledge/experience in handling small groups (experience with small groups is taken into consideration, maybe s/he has only coordinated tasks)
* Technically leading low and medium-complexity project testing
* Skills to detect and suggest improvement opportunities in testing processes of the projects where s/he is involved
* Experience in different projects (different platforms and technologies desirable)
* Being able to give feedback on the performance of direct reports
* Managing technical interviews of people of a lower seniority
* Negotiate Quality Criterias with Teams and Clients
If you are up for new ventures and have:
* + 4 years of experience in performing tasks similar to those mentioned.
* Experience connecting to remote servers via ssh.
* Experience finding log files.
* Experience in manual testing.
* Experience with implementing functional automation frameworks and continuous
* integration tools.
* Advanced English skills