Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Globallogic Argentina is looking for talented QA Automation analysts to join our team. If you’re a detail oriented professional who enjoys working in complex projects along with some of the strongest technical talent in the market, this is your chance to land your dream role.
How will your day be:
- Perform Quality Assurance on project;
- Assure the quality on migrated Platform’s components;
- Create and fix automated test cases.
To be part of our team we expect you to have:
- Experience writing Executable Test Specifications (Cucumber/Storyteller/Jnario);
- Selenium Automation Framework experience;
- Experience writing E2E tests: Selenium, Protractor, PhantomJS;
- Working knowledge of REST/HTTP/JSON/XML;
- Experience with bug tracking software: Jira, FogBugs, Bugzilla;
- Command line scripting;
- Concept of Abstraction, Resoruce Management, Loggin, etc;
- Page Object design patterns for GUI automation;
- Experience of working throughout the QA life cycle right from Requirements Analysis up to UAT and release to live;
- Good knowledge of testing practices, test planning, bug management;
- Experience working in Agile (SCRUM);
- Experience in performing Peer Reviews of QA artefacts such as test cases, bugs etc,.
It will be great if you also know:
- Knowledge in Python;
- Experience in working with Remote Team.
At GlobalLogic we are
We listen actively, seeking to understand others before making ourselves heard.
We challenge each other directly while caring about each other personally.
We’re agile by nature and promise you’ll get competent colleagues to make your day both challenging and exciting.
We value creative ideas and productivity over seniority and hours worked.
We respect others’ time by limiting distractions, running efficient meetings and communicating concisely.
We are eager teachers and curious students who invest in learning.
We are resilient, thriving in change and adversity.
Obsessed creators of value
We deeply understand our customers and work hard to anticipate their needs.