Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 179496
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP is looking for dynamic individual to join us in this exciting role and report directly to Purchasing Specialist in Argentina.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Need to interact with local counterparts (internal and external) and report directly to Purchasing Specialist in Argentina
- The Procurement Intern will work on purchasing process of simple complexity and scope.
- Learn and applies basic procurement knowledge to execute common projects supporting client´s needs, business goals and financial objectives.
- Uses the given processes and tools for bidding and contracting
- Understand the LoB requirements and executes smaller sourcing projects on a local level according to established project plans
- Supports in negotiation of new contracts or on renegotiation of existing contracts
- Learns and follows the given process and guidelines for contract management
No previous experience required, but a year of previous experience in the role is a plus.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Students in business related courses. Requirement: from the 2nd semester or to be graduated at least in July 2020
- Teamwork, good learning ability, customer focus skills.
- Knowledge in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills both in Spanish & English (oral and written)
- Attention to detail and highly motivated
Duration: 12-18 months
Location: SAP Argentina Panamerican Building - Ingeniero White 4546, Edificio 3, piso 2°, Munro, Partido de Vicente López
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Purchasing, SAP, Procurement, Entry Level, Technology, Finance, Operations