Descripción del puesto de trabajo
* Develop and execute project specific and client driven goals, schedules, budgets, strategy and detailed assumptions with methodology for accomplishing and/or managing goals and objectives.
* Establish and maintain project goals and success criteria that meet both JLL and Client needs.
* Build and maintain rapport with client representatives and ensure that the scopes of project and outside business forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria.
* Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the internal team, project partners, clients and/or end users, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation.
* Develop a detailed project budget based on historical and market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions.
* Act as the primary senior level contact with the client throughout the duration of the project.
* Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
* Develop and maintain Master Project Schedules and manage the successful execution of projects so that completion falls within intended time-frames.
* Prepare various RFP’s needed for vendor and contractor services as well as manage the contractor, vendor selection process.
* Develop procedures for distribution, receipt, opening, levelling and award of projects and services.
* Facilitate initiation of all critical project meetings and coordination exercises with internal staff, key stakeholders and external users to ensure responsibilities are efficiently, accurately and effectively communicated and understood by all concerned.
* Manage project performance against schedules, scheduled milestones and critical path items on multiple projects.
* Manage vendor and project team performance to ensure compliance with contractual requirements, all regulating entities and client expectations.