Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software hardware and services for any type of network Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers governments and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Site Supervisor TI Ensures CW and equipment implementation Quality. Inspection of Civil Mechanical Electrical and Telecom installation works on site according to Project Quality Plan requirements; Responsible for monitoring and inspecting BSS site CME and Telecom installation work progress and verifying that the implementation is done according to Customer specifications and Nokia standards guidelines and work processes; Ensure that overall Project site quality reach the objectives and KPI's set locally and globally; Ensure pro-active Quality improvement actions in cooperation with the Project Team Suppliers and Customer.
Plans and executes technical tasks according to given tasks along with existing processes and instructions. Works with the responsibility of responding to : customer problems directly or through internal customer interface. Solves technical problems.
Certification to work at height . Certification to work with electricity. Valid driver License. Nokia LTW according to job role as supervisor.
Job Grade/Level: 8
Key Tasks and expectations for Inspector
* Inspector (Site Supervisor / Crew Owner) is the quality reference for subcontractor teams coach and help teams to perform good quality work according to specifications H&S; Kaizen process and review if professional installation tools are used.
* When site is implemented according to customer specification and with good quality customer site acceptance is given without dependencies.
* Review that Material Inspection has been done and documented. If any material dependencies it has been informed to Nokia and corrective deliver has been initiated
* Review that Site documentation is prepared during the site implementation pictures are taken and picture quality is good
* Site Installation method quality and tools are reviewed according to site inspection check-list. If issues found they are reported in the check-list.
* Explain and support implementation teams to perform site implementation correctly and no any dependencies are left to site. Objective is that implementation team learns from the site inspector and do not repeat any issues which were found in next sites.
* Report quality of work issues found and corrected to PQM
* Upload check-list to project library.