Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Finance Operations team manages Google's cash transactions on a global basis and ensures that Google's incoming and outgoing cash processes are controlled, effective and efficient. As a member of this team, you'll find innovative ways to manage our complex set of transactions. You thrive on making processes more efficient and scalable, you work to ensure the highest level of quality of our operations and you proactively minimize operational risk. Externally, you collaborate with our outsourcing partners and internally, you collaborate across the five areas of the Financial Operations team: Global Revenue Operations, Procure to Pay, Electronic Payment Services, Business Process Outsourcing, and Payroll.
Our mission is to design and implement global, scalable and compliant payments operations for suppliers and partners across the world. You are a creative problem solver who is focused on creating great experiences while proactively mitigating risk by finding innovative, automated solutions to improve and standardize these complex sets of processes and systems. You will work to ensure the highest level of quality of our operations by setting the vision and partnering with key stakeholders in Engineering, Product, Finance, and Legal as well as collaborating externally with our outsourcing partners and banking institutions.
The name Google came from "googol," a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
- Lead Procure-to-Pay’s LATAM transformation efforts and identify, prioritize, and drive process improvement projects. Manage multiple stakeholders within Finance and business teams across the region and globally.
- Be accountable for simplicity, control of risk, scalability, and efficiency of the operations. Provide performance reporting and analysis to senior management and stakeholders.
- Manage outsourced operational activities performed by offshore third party vendors, in addition to Service Level Agreements, adherence to documented processes and quality of results.
- Analyze data sets to identify, prioritize, and address risks and opportunities; drive global standardization and continuous improvement of regional business operations to ensure Google’s suppliers are timely paid.
- Coordinate with distributed Operational, IT Development, and Support teams to measure, document, and improve Financial Operational processes. Create operational dashboards and metric reviews to provide insight into team and process performance, financial exposure, and risk measurement; manage escalations for urgent issues and support high touch executive.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Operations or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
* 6 years of relevant work experience.
* Change management experience.
* MBA, Master's or other relevant advanced degree.
* Work experience in operations, procure-to-pay, or other relevant area. Payments experience.
* Experience working with outsourced service providers and with large system implementations or enhancements in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
* The ability to lead an outsourced global operation and set the strategic vision. Strong influencing skills.
* Proven success implementing processes to stay compliant with LATAM regulations across accounting and finance. Passion for analyzing large data sets and formulating recommendations.
* Excellent communication, customer service, and people skills, quick learner who is self-directed, self-motivated, detail oriented, adaptable, and can influence without authority.