Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico; Buenos Aires, Argentina
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Product Solutions Specialist (PSS) teams partner closely with all Google's areas and it has as key strategic driver to empower the Large Customer Sales (LCS). You will help advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. You'll foster advertiser product adoption and business growth through sales strategy planning, opportunity identification, direct involvement in key sales opportunities and deployment of scalable initiatives throughout the region.
New Product Solutions is the link between Google’s Product and Sales organizations. We turn product innovations into client solutions that enable our customers to get the most out of Google’s advertising products and the web. We partner with Sales team members in building the strongest commercial strategy, and we equip customer-facing Googlers with essential product expertise. We are fascinated by all things digital and passionate about shaping the quickly evolving world of online advertising.
- Impact product adoption and business growth through opportunity identification, training and direct involvement in key initiatives.
- Identify growth opportunities for specific product/features throughout the combination of product and client portfolio.
- Develop client case studies and lighthouses.
- Spread Video formats and technologies knowledge throughout the region, deploying training sessions and offering office hours.
- Increase level of knowledge on how to solve business challenges through the right use of YouTube solutions.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 3 years of experience in Research, Digital Advertising, Marketing or Strategic consultancy.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience with brand and communication strategic planning.
* Developed Google advertising product knowledge.
* Ability to effectively use data for strategy development and decision making.
* Proven track record in high productivity and meeting objectives.
* Developed analytical skill-set.