Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with clients, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Build and maintain a knowledge of the DoubleClick suite of solutions. Also, explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Build and maintain relationships with C-level clients as well as trading leads, analytics leads and media leads at agencies.
- Advocate Programmatic Buying both internally and externally.
- Lead sales presentations and quarterly reviews to key accounts.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 4 years of experience in Field Sales in the technology industry providing enterprise software.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* Familiarity with online media buying and selling processes and knowledge of DSPs, SSPs and Ad Exchanges.
* Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity, manage competing priorities and exercise judgment in a dynamic environment.
* Strategic and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a sales strategy.
* Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills.