Descripción del puesto de trabajo
- At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We create a deeper relationship with the users by delivering memorable experiences that are personalized. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and yourself!) stay relevant.
If you are a SQL Developer and you have experience working with Oracle data migration and reporting, we want to talk with you.
If you join us, you’ll get to:
Pl sql programing, pkg, functions and stored procedure creation
Write SQL queries
Tables & index creation or modification to actual models
Database model design
Understanding SQL queries in details, different types of joins, aggregations functions, analytics functions, etc.
Advanced notions on sql modeling, ERD, 3Normal Form, table creation, partitions, indexing, etc.
Advanced notions in PL SQL, working with package, store procedures & functions, cursors and pl-sql structures, bulk, error handling, etc.
Tuning concepts and performance, knowledge in table statistics, monitoring performance, execution plans and solutions.
Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
Knowledge in sql and pl sql best practices.
At least 3 years experience as SQL developer
* Fecha de contratación: 03/11/2017
* Cantidad de vacantes: 2
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 5
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Edad: A partir de 25 años
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No