Descripción del puesto de trabajo
How will your day be:
- Development of new features of the API and bug fixing;
- Interaction with clients stakeholders and the principal Architect;
- Being responsible of the quality of the deliverables of the Argentina Team;
- Participate in, contribute to, and perform improvements of the API to support requirements, with assistance from business team;
- Participate and help in planning and estimation tasks.
To be part of our team we expect you to have:
- 8-10 years of overall experience, able to work independently based on high level requirements and design direction;
- 5-7 years of experience with technical skill set;
- Technologies (LAMP stack);
- Required MySQL background;
- Experience with code frameworks like Codeigniter, Laravel, etc;
- XML, REST, SOAP, JSON;
- Upper Intermediate or higher level of English.
At Globallogic we are
* We listen actively, seeking to understand others before making ourselves heard.
* We challenge each other directly while caring about each other personally.
* We’re agile by nature and promise you’ll get competent colleagues to make your day both challenging and exciting.
* We value creative ideas and productivity over seniority and hours worked.
* We respect others’ time by limiting distractions, running efficient meetings and communicating concisely.
* We are eager teachers and curious students who invest in learning.
* We are resilient, thriving in change and adversity.
Obsessed creators of value
* We deeply understand our customers and work hard to anticipate their needs.
* Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
* Endless supply of health and not so healthy snacks and drinks;
* Organized lunches, happy hours, and team outings;
* Work from home;
* Great working environment.