Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We're looking for talented PHP Developers to design and develop Web Applications, especially eCommerce and social sites with rich media user experiences.
Candidates should be team players who demonstrate problem solving and time management skills.
* 2+ years of experience Coding PHP 5.
* Experience with Zend Framework is highly preferred.
* Experience extending or customizing existing products/frameworks such as Drupal, Magento, WordPress, or OS Commerce is highly preferred.
* Knowledge of design patterns, data modelling (UML, ERD).
* Basic to intermediate understanding of MS-SQL and/or MySQL.
* Intermediate/advanced level of English.
* Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP).
Are you looking for a change? Summa Solutions is constantly growing and eager to find passionate and talented people that want to join the team. We offer an employee-friendly, comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees, which include:
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent medical insurance plan
* Flexible time shift
* Working from Home
* Paid Training and Certifications
* English Training in company
* Offices in Palermo and Tandil
* Work with top eCommerce projects in a fun environment!
* Cantidad de vacantes: 2
- Educación mínima: Secundaria
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No