Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Globant is the leader in the creation of innovative software products that appeal to global audiences. We are a new breed of technology service providers focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and trends. Our passion is to be a vehicle of change for our region; a bridge to a future in which people can develop their potential within the knowledge industry.
If you’re seeking an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented work environment with a focus on excellency, it’s your time to challenge yourself. Right now, we are looking for Payroll Accounting Analyst Semi Senior.
This person should perform a deep analysis of Globant's Payroll accounting and all related processes to ensure accuracy in the balances, closing in accordance to corporate timelines and compliance with both local and international standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare financial reports as requested (variation analysis reports for management, manual recalculation of provisions, monthly BS accounts reconciliations, etc).
- Analyze material variations and deviations of payroll GL accounts (PL at closing and BS through monthly reconciliation).
- Support external and internal audits.
- Analyze accuracy of bonus and vacation provisions, employee advances, bank clearing, etc.
- Coordinate closing timelines and information requirements between Finance and Payroll areas.
- Understand and validate all journal entries generated by SAP HR and external advisors.
- Anticipate to material variations by company resulting from monthly payroll entries before month end closing.
- Follow up payroll accounting issues with SAP consultants until resolution.
- Maintain a fluid communication with external advisors with respect to payroll accounting matters.
- Define proper GL account for new payroll concepts and ensure availability on COA for each company.
- Knowledge Working with Excel and SAP (a plus)
- Excelent Communication
- Problem analysis and solving
- Planning and organization
- Business Administration Student
- At least 4 years of experience, preferably in an international accounting firm or in leading companies.
- Experience working in companies with a total headcount over 1000 employees with SAP HR and FI modules deployed
- English Advanced