Descripción del puesto de trabajo
* General customer service activities.
* Handle customer inquiries via phone, email, chat, etc.
* Provide service in an efficient, courteous, professional manner.
* Respond to customers inquiries via phone, email and chat.
* Inquiries will vary but typically include address changes, account changes/updates, order status, product feedback, password assistance, billing inquiry, etc.
* Apply company policy and procedures to resolve routine customer issues
* Log and classify all calls and requests for assistance in the call tracking database.
* Filter and escalate inquiries as appropriate.
* Apply active listening skills to diffuse a potentially tense customer interaction.
* May include some order processing tasks per customer inquiry.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
* Level of knowledge and application of skills.
* Strong customer service skills within fast-paced, high volume environment.
* Ability to work through customer conflict and provide resolution.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Judgment is required to determine resolution (no scripting is utilized).
* Active listening skills to be used to interpret a customer's inquiry and to diffuse a potentially tense customer situation.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.