Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Supporting field integration activities and designs with DWDM OTN and PTN technologies. Preparing and reviewing complex MOP's required to perform activities in new or live networks.
* Highly expert in WDM TDM packet and fiber optics network and transport technologies including a thorough understanding of physical transmission media and associated optical and electrical signal hierarchies.
* Knowledge of optical network design and planning.
* Experience working with standards identifying how solutions work in a multivendor environment.
* Qualified experience working with Alcatel-Lucent or other vendor DWDM products
* Knowledge on the usage and requirements of test equipment and the ability to manipulate them as required.
* Knowledge on Ethernet IP and routing protocols.
* Experience working with windows applications such as telnet ftp tftp and navigators.
* Experience working with Linux or Unix operating systems and applications.
* Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
* Available for local and international travel
* Fluent Spanish as first language and intermediate level on English.