Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Buenos Aires office and will be a part of our McKinsey Implementation (MI) group within the Latin America Operations Practice.
MI provides continuous, distinctive support to our clients to ensure they achieve and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey’s recommended changes. Our implementation consultants are involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle.
You’ll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey’s recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will provide distinctive end-to-end support to ensure our clients achieve and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey’s recommended change in their business.
As an Operations Implementation Coach you will be involved in engagements from strategy through execution and will keep a disciplined eye on the impact and sustainability at every stage of the project lifecycle. You will develop trust-based relationships with clients and will be seen as a specialist in implementing and delivering results. You will manage client teams, comprising of front-line leaders through to senior site management. You will coach and mentor clients to help grow their capabilities and effectiveness to achieve challenging goals.
In this role you will lead collaborative meetings with clients and challenge their thinking to creatively solve problems. You will strive to inspire innovative thinking in team members. You will recognize implications from inter-related trends, data and experience.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or Master's degree is preferred
- 3 - 10 years of experience leading improvement initiatives with a renowned consulting firm or working in the Operations team in different industries
- Functional depth in lean, manufacturing and/or maintenance
- Deep technical expertise and broad experience in implementations
- Strong influencing, coaching and communication skills across all levels of an organization
- Passionate about seeing others succeed, delivering results and making sustainable change
- Willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and work at all levels of clients´ organization
- Sound business judgment and problem-solving/quantification skills
- Experience with mid- to senior-level executive coaching
- Fluent in both English and Spanish; Fluency in Portuguese is considered a plus
- Automotive & Assembly
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Travel, Transport & Logistics