Descripción del puesto de trabajo
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual fee revenue of $4.7 billion and gross revenue of $5.4 billion, JLL has more than 230 corporate offices, operates in 80 countries and has a global workforce of approximately 58,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 3.4 billion square feet, or 316 million square meters, and completed $118 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2014. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $53.6 billion of real estate name of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
The position is responsible for EHS, Engineering, CMMS and Performance Management and working closely with Service Line Leaders, Facility Managers, and site teams within a client portfolio in LATAM to assure proper implementation of policies, procedures and programs that promote well managed and well maintained properties. Develops and communicates the strategic vision, scope and mission of the firm and client. Facilitates and coordinates organization-wide efforts to ensure that service delivery programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives. Also, assures that organization-wide performance initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness; participates in organizational strategic planning and provides leadership for performance and continuous improvement policy development.
Special focus will be given to performance management, Continuous Improvement, cost savings and standardization of the portfolio. Emphasis should be on a positive and timely response to concerns or needs of the client and on increasing the value of the property.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support site teams in the administration of all maintenance programs for the properties with special focus on critical systems.
- Responsible for prompt response to client requests.
- Review operational procedures at locations to assure optimal energy efficiency is achieved.
- Responsible for adherence to Environmental Health and Safety standards.
- Responsible for developing and managing cost savings program.
- Prepares and presents monthly, quarterly and annual governance reporting
- Devises and updates as needed, key metrics and measurements (SLA, KPIs & CPIs) via scorecards, reports and data-driven analysis as required or outlined in the MSA
- Help shape the account team’s process management approach; consult on process improvement projects as needed
- Administration of Jones Lang LaSalle trackers and other technology tools
- Demonstrates and provides continuous improvement with analysis and recommendations to the client
- Collaborates and shares/utilizes best practices across similar JLL accounts
- Help recommend and implement changes aimed at improving account performance
- Collaborate on the development, implementation and ongoing issuance of client reporting such as monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Works with little supervision.
- Strong technical back ground.
- Personal Skills:
- Ability to manage by influence
- Excellent communication and facilitation
- Analytical problem solving methodology
- Continuous improvement methodology
- Requires advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Customer focused attitude.
- Experience with
- Client Relations
- Contract Administration
- Engineering and Preventive Maintenance
- Emergency Procedures