Descripción del puesto de trabajo
EY is looking for a Senior Operations Coordinator for our Global Delivery Services. The Operations Coordinator needs to ensure that business has the best working environment and processes. Is responsible for a wide spectrum of activities
* Coordinate Operations day to day, ensuring it runs smoothly.
* Coordinate different activities for all Tax Sub Service Lines, such as Calendar, work-weekends, Fridays of Busy season, hiring process, L&D;, improvement plans, etc.
* Implement processes required across all sub service lines.
* Ensure facilities and technology required work as needed.
* Participate in Hiring & Onboarding process for new team members.
* Provide the right feedback for the sub service line leaders to make decisions.
* Be able to foresee issues and work through them.
* Interact with the Talent Team / HR Team when required.
* Work closely to all Tax Committees and Experience Managers.
- Advanced English level- both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Broad time availability.
- Multicultural experience.
- Degree or students in Administration, Public Relations, Labor Relations or Communications (preferable).
- Command of MS office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
What do we offer?
- Attractive compensation package.
- Annual performance bonuses
- Additional benefits for EY employees
- Private health insurance
- Career development/Ongoing trainings
Shift: Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people