Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 170172
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledge on processes and solutions related to:
* O&G Downstream processes and related SAP IS-Oil solutions: Hidrocarbon Product Management SAP HPM, Silo Management, Quantity Conversion Inteface, Trader and Scheduler Workbench SAP TSW, Transportation and Distribution SAP TD
* Other financial co-related skills will be a differentiation;
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or Computer Science required.
* Fluency in English (mandatory) and Portuguese (desirable).
* Proactive and interested in learning new solutions and business practices.
* Strong teamwork skills and ability to develop other colleagues.
* Creating and sharing of knowledge and experiences.
* Travel availability (75 – 100%).
EXPECTATION AND TASKS
- Assume primary responsibility for the successful implementation of SAP processes, solutions and products
- Analyze customers’ business requirements, needs and objectives and map them to the SAP processes, solutions and products that are being implemented
- Develop necessary specifications and modifications to meet and exceed customer requirements, needs and objectives
- Maintain appropriate levels of documentation for timely and accurate time and expense reporting
- Facilitate ongoing communication and early success or warning indicators to all members of the virtual team (pre and post sales) throughout the implementation process
- Develop timely and accurate project plans incorporating all significant project variables
- Estimate timeframes and resources required to successfully implement assigned projects
- Establish criteria and set expectations concerning deliverables, performance, maintenance, design and project costs.
- Provide direction and leadership to other Application Consultants and virtual account team members
- Perform project reviews and spot consulting, contributing to the success of implementations on SAP or partner led projects
- Develop methodologies, templates, tools and services to offer value added solutions to customers
- Support the service and software sales process, including presenting product demos and elaborating proof of concepts
- Strong experience and Process Know-how in O&G downstream (desirable also Upstream)
- Minimum of 2 O&G full Implementations
- Strong experience on the SAP ERP related solutions
- More than 7 years of SAP Experience
- Other financial co-related skills will be considered
Location: Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile, Colombia or Mexico.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, Engineer, Software Sales, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Sales