Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Join the team that's transforming the way the world communicates .
Nokia is the first truly global communications solutions provider offering the most complete end-to-end portfolio of solutions and services in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts challenges into opportunities in the areas of applications enablement cloud computing third-generation mobile networking metro optical and packet circuit-to-packet broadband access advanced network and professional services and next-generation operations support systems.
The PM is a highly skilled professional with extensive project management experience operating at multiple levels within both the customer and Nokia organizations. The PM is responsible for successfully planning and executing complex customer contracts on time on scope on budget improving profitability ensuring quality execution and customer stratification. They will also drive project team and manage the customer relationship in the scope of the contract.
The overall objective for this position is to ensure all business requirements are managed correctly and deliverables are implemented on time and budget.
The incumbent should ensure all parties involved in project(s) both internally and externally are fully aware of the requirements and the correct project controls milestones and reporting tools are present at all stages of the customer integration lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
* Maintaining a project plan (MSProject) update progress and focus on critical path deliverables
o Allocate tasks and priorities as needed
o Follow up on project costs and ensure expenses are within budget.
o Modify/adapt Project Management Plan for specific projects
o An understanding of P&L; / WBS structures
* Lead regular status update calls on program as required
* Organize project meetings reviews and updates
* Manage risks and changes as required
o Set up corrective action plan to manage risks mitigation.
o Manage tactical contingency plans
* Manage/provide issue resolution within Nokia
* Provide regular status reports to joint project team as well as joint management team
* Respond to scope creep by immediately escalating modifications to the project scope
* Provide the necessary Project Metrics
* Work closely with project stream leaders to ensure transformation plans and processes are in place
* Participate in the preparation of Steering Committee Meetings
* Participate in the running of project workshops and training sessions
* Ensure appropriate change management and business process management approaches and control mechanisms are deployed to ensure sustainability of implementation
* 5 years of project management and Deployment experience with Large Transversal Projects
* Experience of working within a multi-cultural environment
* Understanding of financial terms and concepts to support IT Gate documentation/business case
* Excellent oral and written communication / presentation skills
* Languages: English and Spanish required
* Ability to work with and communicate to a variety of audiences executive level/peer-to-peer/ subordinate/ technical and non-technical etc.
* Some international Travel required
* Experience with Supply Chain Systems/Processes
* Proven ability to work with all levels of an organization and excels working in a team environment; ability to lead teams
* Ability to lead change
- Self-directed team player
- Results oriented; Sense of urgency; Quick learner; Collaborative; Customer-oriented; High level of credibility
- Incumbents most also demonstrate flexibility in order to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Excellent time management and efficient working practices are a must
- PMP certification or equivalent
- Third Party management experience
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. Masters degree preferred