Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The New Business Sales Organization looks for those next big opportunities that drive growth for Google. You're the human face of how we do business, often working independently, beyond our offices, traveling to trade shows and meeting with prospective customers. You’re a master of Google services, working closely with clients to pinpoint the right mix of products and advertising strategies that suit their needs. You know the industry inside and out, and are always enthusiastic about finding new opportunities to impact the future of our business.
New Business Sales (NBS) is the team that identifies and engages with advertisers not currently working with Google AdWords. We meet with their key decision-makers and lead them to digital marketing success. NBS is one of the most specialized and highly-trained Sales teams at Google. In this role, you'll have ample opportunity to strengthen your skills in the art and science of Sales. You will manage the business pipeline, influence and collaborate with stakeholders and partners, and make presentations and speak publicly at a variety of engagements. You will work alongside Pre-Sales, Marketing and Implementation teams, while maintaining the independence to create an individualized portfolio and to manage your assigned pipeline in order to meet strategic business goals, focusing on the Southern LATAM region.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Coordinate strategic initiatives, such as networking, tradeshows and online research, while driving cross-departmental collaboration with partner teams (e.g. Marketing, etc).
- Prospect new accounts for a designated territory and/or industry sector.
- Develop and execute a business plan to cultivate a range of new business opportunities in the market.
- Maximize customer retention by developing and cultivating relationships with key accounts.
- Organize quarterly projects to support the acquisition strategy and associated business needs.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
* 4 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting or media.
* Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* 5 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding strategic targets in new business acquisitions.
* Experience working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, target-driven environment.
* In-market knowledge and an established professional network.
* Effective presentation skills, with an ability to interact at the executive management level.
* Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit.