Descripción del puesto de trabajo
- In FDV Solutions we are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Skills And Qualifications
Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of the MS ecosystems
A solid understanding of front end MVC, MV* architectures
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Outputting data in different formats
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Experience with external databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Understanding of security principles
Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
Comfortable writing technical specs and maintaining documentation
What do we offer?
Excellent working enviroment
Innovation in what we do
Trainning, workshops, and regular technology updates
Home office once a week
OSDE medical assurance (for employees and kids)
English classes in house or in "Centro Universitario de Idiomas"
Club La Nación Card
Massages at the office
If your are interested in the position, please apply and send us your salary expectations.
* Fecha de contratación: 04/12/2017
* Cantidad de vacantes: 2
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 5
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No