Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Multi Country Operation Sales and Services Finance Manager
What You'll Do
Key job responsibilities include:
* Business Strategy, Planning and Forecasting.
* Facilitating Order/Revenue generation.
* Deal review for profitability and commercial risk assessment.
* Influence and drive key performance objectives (Bookings, Discount, Operating Expenses and overall P&L results)
* Financial Analysis and Reporting
* Fiduciary responsibilities include the enforcement of Corporate Operating Procedures, Internal Controls and insure full compliance with local tax, accounting and customary business practices.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco seeks a Sales and Services Finance Manager to support its Operation in the Southern Cone region of South America except for Brazil. In this role, you will be advising the Sales team and Channel Partners on all finance related matters. This requires a broad understanding of the Operation’s strategy and the marketplace, as well as the discipline to propose and implement fiscally responsible choices under pressure.
Sales and Services Finance Manager for MCO Operation serves as a key business partner to the MCO Managing Director of Sales and Sales Management team and reports directly to LATAM Theatre Director of Finance. The position will be based in either Buenos Aires, Argentina or Santiago, Chile.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate demonstrates financial thought leadership and ability to be a strong business partner in driving business initiatives and results. The position will be based in either Buenos Aires, Argentina or Santiago, Chile.
Key qualifications include:
* MBA and/or CPA equivalent along with 15-20 years of relevant work experience in MCO region in the areas of:
o Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis
o Financial Reporting
o Internal Controls, Company and local Compliance requirements.
o General financial support of the business.
* Extensive work experience and knowledge of local tax and customary business practices.
* Fluent in both English and Spanish languages (written and oral).
Who You Are
- Strong understanding of Sales and Lead to Order Process, including proficiency with key systems (e.g. CCW, MDM, Contract Express)
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Strong business communication skills
- Strong writing skills (English is mandatory)
- Cross functional leadership and collaboration
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem resolution and escalation management
- Know when to engage Sales/BDM/IDT/Delivery organizations
- Know how to interact with and manage the partners/vendors
- Understand the basic concepts of Profit & Loss from project-delivery perspective
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.