Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Marketing Analyst - Mastercard Advisors Managed Services
Experienced Professional, Direct Marketing – Mastercard Advisors
* Mastercard Advisors, the professional consulting services arm of Mastercard, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. Within Advisors, Managed Services offers marketing and communication services to develop and enhance the relationship of our clients with their customers
* The Experienced Professional, Direct Marketing position based in Argentina and will be responsible for coordinating the execution of marketing consulting and execution engagements for our clients in Argentina and Chile, and other countries in South America (Geo-South Division).
* This position will be responsible to provide payments-focused marketing services to financial institutions and merchants addressing challenges, needs and opportunities for these clients.
* Set up strategic plan for different markets and measurable customer behavior among all payment life cycle for credit, debit and prepaid through multiple channels.
* As an Experienced Professional for Managed Services, you will be assisting in the execution of account behavioral marketing focused on media execution.
* As a member of the team and to deliver customer engagements, you will interact with vendors, such as ad agencies, Mastercard Sales teams and colleagues within Advisors,
* Supports delivery of marketing solutions and excellent quality executions in a timely and efficient manner.
* Supports execution of end-to-end digital marketing which includes: analytical review of media strategies and plans, troubleshoots and works with partners to propose successful results-driven digital marketing strategies.
* Drive Digital Conversion with Data Driven tools and platforms.
* Develops presentation materials, following well-structured storylines.
* Seeking and applying best practices globally and across Latin America, identifying opportunities to both import and export best practices and solutions.
* Coordinates with internal and external parties to ensure timely submission for financials through Mastercard's core systems.
* Lead problem solving efforts and structure the project work plan.
* Prepare business cases involving analytical insights and financial calculation to evaluate math metrics.
All about you
* Bachelor's degree with 3 to 4 years of experience as marketing executive.
* Experience required in the following digital channels/methods: Digital acquisition (email, sms, social media, web and app-based), Digital engagement (email, SMS, social media, web and app-based, social listening, geo-location, beacons), Omni-media engagement journeys (Offline to Digital, Digital to Offline, Contactability Optimization); Digital Call-to-Action (Click to: call, URL, SMS, Map, Calendar, Coupon, etc.)
* A hunger for learning through both formal and informal channels, becoming. knowledgeable about Payments and about Account Behavioral Marketing.
* Success will look like a strong network internally that sees the value you deliver to the business. Additional involvement in projects beyond your daily assignments will denote passion and enthusiasm. Curiosity will spark innovation, and innovation will lead to career growth.
* Experience in working with digital media and advertising agencies as well as in developing market research and digital campaigns, as well as BTL campaigns coordinating multifunctional and multicultural teams
* Experience in budget management and control
* Ability to build relationships with vendors, agencies and strategic partners, working with leadership and close follow up, focused on long term objectives and specific deadlines
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously - have to be able to manage the execution of several complex projects and in multiple countries at a time, with a hands-on approach.
* Good negotiation skills and teamwork.
* Fluent English required (oral, written); Portuguese (oral, written) language is desirable
* Willingness to travel for work delivery (estimated 20%)
* Excellent PowerPoint & Excel skills; excellent oral and written presentation skills
Equal Opportunity Employer