Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 161985
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
To address customer requirements in logistics areas for cross industries.
As SAP consultant will have to support current and upcoming SAP projects as well as key customers on their implementations of innovation products, mainly in S/4 HANA.
Build competencies at SDC to deliver solutions to Customers.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of 5 years Domain experience, with a minimum of 4 years of SAP MM, PP or QM experience.
- Minimum 2 full life cycle SAP implementations
- Highly desired: SAP Material Ledger experience
- Retail knowledge/experience is highly desired
- IS-Retail solution is a plus
- Basic Knowledge on S/4 HANA Logistics is a plus
- Well-developed customer focus
- Good Presentation and communication skills
- Good command on English language (Portuguese is a plus)
- Ready to travel for assignments (short term and long term)
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Gain expertise in S4HANA Logistics.
- Gain expertise in the Retail industry business and in SAP IS-Retail solution
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems
- Delivering billable components that meets a customer’s needs
Minimum of 5 years Domain experience, with a minimum of 4 years of SAP MM experience. 2 full life cycle SAP implementations
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Solution Delivery Center
Up to 50%
English – Fluent in both spoken and written English (Mandatory)
Portuguese - Fluent in both spoken and written Portuguese (Optional)
Regular Full Time
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Logistics, Accounting, ERP, SAP, Consulting, Operations, Finance, Technology, Service