Descripción del puesto de trabajo
IT Resources is looking for a Linux System Administrator to join a team of an important lab.
* Administer and maintain the Linux operating system and its associated software Red Hat operating system.
* Set up, test and implement new features.
* Scripting using open source programming languages such as shell script, PERL and Python for future scripting.
* Provisioning, management, and orchestration with automation tools such as Puppet.
* Systems degree or courses – Red Hat Certifications or equivalent experience.
* English Fluent.
* Established Linux/UNIX background, with 5 to 8 years’ experience working with Linux operating systems, Red Hat software versions RHEL6 and RHEL7
* Experience working with Satellite 6 (the master server to distribute).
* Languages required: Puppet, Intermediate level scripting skills with Perl & Bash, and Phyton.
* Experience working with Git / GitLab version control.
* Experience with governance frameworks such as ITIL.
* Familiar with storage technologies including SAN and NAS.
* Experience working with Container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
* Experience with cloud services.
* First class Medical coverage.
* English courses in-Company.
* Dining room on floor.
* Home Office twice a week.
* Discounts in education centers, gyms, bars, restaurants, bookstores, travel agencies, etc.
Workday: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 18pm.
¡Join to IT Resources!
Enviar mi curriculum